Saturday, August 13, 2011

I need some advice on a guy I like?

Ok so here it is. I am pretty much close to finalizing my divorce (husband cheated and moved in with the ho) and after 2 years I met this guy (he was my sons baseball coach). Originally he had a different coach but somehow ended up with this other guy. His name I will say is D. He came over one day to give my son his uniform and we got into a conversation about how he and his wife separated yada yada yada, so I told him if he needed to talk to call me since we were going through the same thing. He called me a week later and asked me to go with him to a park with him and his three boys (granted I have two boys...thats a lot of boys), anyway we all went and had a great time and enjoyed each other. I just feel like we fit. Anyway, things were great for a little while, but we got a little ahead of ourselves and one thing led to another (a few times). He told me he wanted to slow down, which I totally agreed since we are still technically married, but yet he always stated he if the opportunity came up where his wife came back, he would do it. She has a serious boyfriend and told him that if she had to choose between him or her boyfriend, she would choose her boyfriend. D knows it is over between them. Anyway, this has been going on for months now, I hardly see him, although he would call me on the phone, and every once in a while we would do things. We will have known each other for a year this April. Lately hearing from him and even seeing him has been far and few between. In talking with him, his wife got papers drawn up for the divorce and he tells me he has gotten to a point of hating her. A few weeks ago, we went to a Keith Urban concert. During the concert, he went ahead and held my a hand a few times, helped me with my coat, held my arm or hand so I would not fall on the ice outside, opened the car door for me. He hugs me at the end of the night. A week later after the concert we got together and went out for pizza and drinks. I have not seen him since. I talked to him once on Valentines Day, (I had to call him), I asked him if he could help me put on a new windshield wiper, and he said he would the next evening (which I never heard from him). His wife and kids went to Florida this past week for winter break so he was unable to see his kids. Of course I am thinking what a prime opportunity to hang out. I have not heard from him all week. I called him a couple times and left a message on his cell phone. He did not return my calls. Of course I find out when I call him he has a ringback tone on his phone. It is the song that reminds him of his wife. I wrote a little message and left it on his door with his valentine present I got him. Did not hear a word from him. I got so antsy that I ended up calling him from my new work number in the morning this past Friday before I started work and of course he answered because he did not recognize the number ( I woke him up). I just aksed how he was and was wondering what he was up to. He said he has been sick all week and puppy sitting(his wife got a new puppy and roped him into watching the dog until she comes back). He said he stayed at her house for one night and that he ended up coming back to his apartment to watch the dog because staying at her house just did not work for him. He said he had not felt well all week and that he was too cranky to want to talk to anyone. I am not sure why he was cranky as he did not elaborate. I told him I would call him that night and he said ok. Well I called him and guess what....right to voice mail. I left a message and he did not call me. I called him again tonight and no anwer, right to voice mail. He did not call me back. I do not know what to think. Help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment