Saturday, August 13, 2011

Should I throw my own baby shower?

When I told my "best friend" of 13 years that I was pregnant, she offered to throw me a baby shower. I haven't heard from her since. I aked another close friend for advice, and she generously offered to host my shower... I haven't heard from her since. I tried to contact both friends several times over the course of four months, to no avail. I decided, "The hell with it! I'll throw my own damned shower." Now I'm really upset with these two friends of mine. It's two weeks 'til the shower and I still don't have a hostess. I don't want to tell the guests what happened, but if I don't, they'll just think I'm a gift-grabbing biz-natch. What should I do? And please, no negative comments. I'm already pretty depressed about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment