Monday, August 15, 2011

My dad doesnt believe me...?

I think i have pyromania. I always have these urges, uncontrolable at times, to start fires. I think theyre absolutely beautiful and mind blowing. Whenever i make one though, my dad ges really pissed and tells me i have no will power at all to stop. I cant help it and i told him i wanna go to the doctor for a diagnosis. He thinks its just some teenager phase but ever since i first learned to light a match or lighter, ive been addicted. I often have dreams of arsen and burning the world down. I think about fire my whole day. I would never intentionally hurt someone or commit arsen, but i cant help setting fires. When I'm restricted from lighting fires, i get really jittery and irritated. I feel very moody and very ADD-ish. Do i have pyromania?

No comments:

Post a Comment