Monday, August 15, 2011

Is it wierd that this foot thing happend to me?

Alright so usually me and my friend hang out alot, sleep over, go to the movies, yada yada yada, But like 6 years ago when I was 14, we had a huge sleepover with like all these ppl, I remember watching something on TV about footsie, I wanted to try it out, So I waited until this girl fell asleep and then 15 minutes later, I put my foot up to hers and I rubbed up and down wiggled my toes and had the time of my life, Next thing I know, her toes widen open in the cracks, I though what the hell and stick my toes in the cracks inbetween her toes, My toes were in those cracks for a while, she had such elegant feet, The exact same size as me, Nice blonde cutie who plays alot of soccer, I didnt understand how her toes opened up, It was like she wanted me to put my toes inbetween hers, I take my toes out and start wiggling mine to hers, covering her toes with mine for fun then putting them back down and wiggling again, putting my toes back in the little cracks in between her toes, but this time it was as if she didnt let me in, I was confused and tried again, she opens her toes again, This time i knew something was up, but didnt really care, Moved my toes up and down in between her toes, next thing I know i decide to lick her feet and suck her toes, I move closer and closer, I rest my face on her nice smooth white feet, I could just fall asleep on those nice big feet of hers, So smooth and wrinkly but that young kind of wrinkly, not old people kind, so anyways I lick up and down on her whole foot, suck on all those nice toes, For 15 whole minutes I worshiped her feet amazingly that no one woke up, but then...She wakes up in the middle of me doing it, I was speechless, and not becuase I had her big toe in my mouth. She just fell back and moved both her feet towards me, The whole time, her other foot was under her lap so I couldnt worship it, but she stuck it out parallel to her feet I was worshiping and moved the blankets to uncover her untouched foot, She said, "If you like feet so much, do my other one" I smiled and did as she said, But before I got to any toe sucking and licking, I put my foot up to hers, She smiled, "Im bigger" And she stuck her tongue at me, she wasnt bigger, We were the same, but she always though she was bigger, So i begin wiggling my toes and rub up and down, she laughs alittle and does the same, She opens her toes up likes she did before "So it was you that opened your toes?" I asked, she looked puzzled, She had no idea what I was talking about, I guess she was asleep during that time, "Ohh, when you playing earlier? Yea, I opened my toes." She said and smiled, I stick my toes in between hers and we just have the time of our lives, I end up worshiping her feet and all that stuff, She didnt care at all that I loved feet, We hooked up that night without anyone knowing and she was my girlfriend for 2 months, every weekend she would come over, I would lock my door and just worship her feet, she wasnt like a normal girl, she let me do it, She though it was cute, But eventually after 2 months, she moved away, I was heartbroken, She lived 2 doors down from me for 6 years, And I realized i could of done this in all that time...But with her gone I didnt have anyone left, So one day my guy friend stays the night, and I havent sucked toes and licked a foot in over 2 years, So after 2 hours to make sure he fell asleep, I play footsie with him while he was asleep, Eventually leading up to me licking his foot, his big smooth foot, He was about my height, but he had a big foot, a bit bigger than mine, So I licked, and sucked on his toes like there was no tomarrow, After a while of doing this, weeks after weeks, I tell him stuff about who has the bigger foot and stuff, we compair but he noticed that I compair with him wayy too many times and finally gets the idea about me liking to play footsie, I didnt care that he was a guy, as long as it was footsie, it was fine with me, I was surprised that he didnt care at all about footsie, He never ended up finding out about me worshiping his feet, I still do it to this day, All becuase of me and my old girlfriend, I was stuck with a footsie fetus and end up doing it with a guy who will never find out, What do you guys think of this story? Can you relate to it in any way? I dont consider myself gay, Hell, I still get girls all the time, But Im saying, Even if Im a guy, is it wierd to worship his feet without him knowing? And Im soon going to bring my new girlfriend over to my house, Maybe have a chance to play footsie wht her on the couch, Answer these questions please.

No comments:

Post a Comment